Stats are the numerical value and effects of various Skills, Weapons and Equipment in Kritika
**This is outdated, will be updated soon**
Warning: Because it needs to be updated, the information in here might be incorrect and misleading. Read at your own risk.
Health Points (HP)Edit
Health Points determine how much damage a character can take and at 0 HP the character will die being forced to resurrect or exit the dungeon. Health Points are also used for Berserker Skills
Mana Points (MP)Edit
Mana Points are consumed everytime an action or skill is used and at 0 MP the character will be unable to use but the most basic of skills. Mana Points are used to determine the Berserker Maximum HP.
Blood Points (Blood)Edit
Influence the amount of overall damage a character does, the higher the value, the more damage a character will do with all damage types. The percent of damage increases your actual attack/skill after all initial modifiers are considered
Additional Damage per HitEdit
This influences increasing damage in combo hits per individual enemy. Having high Additional Damage per Hit means more damage when you're able to do high combo numbers (hundreds) to a particular enemy.
The chance to land to have an attack do Critical Damage. Rate is valued as followed:
- 100 Critical Rate = 5% crit rate.
- 1000 Critical Rate = 50% crit rate.
- 2000 Critical rate = 100% crit rate.
The multiplier you do on a critical hit. By default this stat is 150%, which is x1.5 more damage on critical and this value adds to that
Bonus Critical DamageEdit
Added to Critical Damage
Reduces the amount of damage taken by the character. Skills which utilize Ultra add 50% more defense.
Reduces damage done from an enemy by a percentage after defense has had its influence in reducing damage.
Reduced Damage per HitEdit
Decreases damage done per hit in a boss or mob's combo.
Reduces the chance of enemies of the same level landing a critical attack on you.
Reduces the power of a critical attack an enemy has landed on you.
Determines the gap between minimum and maximum damage your character can deal, higher accuracy means more maximum damage hits while less accuracy increases the chance of "Graze' (meaning attacks will only do 10% of their maximum damage)
Determines how often enemies will "Graze" (see Accuracy) you.
Attack Speed influences the speed of both your normal attack and skills, and is one of three main contributing factors to the amount of Ether Damage you do. It also influences the number of hits you do with certain skills.
The speed a character moves in Arenas and Danger Zones.
In-Town Movement SpeedEdit
The speed a character moves in Towns.
[Stat] to Elite MonstersEdit
Elite Monsters are mini bosses— or rather, just tougher version of monsters. They usually have multi-tiered health bars and different colored names than your typical monster. Stats (to Elite Monsters) are a multiplier when added with base attack and stats.
[Stat] to Boss MonstersEdit
Boss Monsters are the final enemy you must fight in the last Danger Zone of area. They usually have multi-tiered health bars and different colored names than your typical monster and elite monster. Stats (to Boss Monsters) are a multiplier when added with base attack and stats.
Note: Every 1 elemental point equals to 0.33% of your overall damage. So if you have 333 elemental points that would equal to an additional 100% of your overall damage. For example, if you deal with 10k without elemental, then you would deal 20k with elemental.
Certain amounts of Fire Bonus give the following additional effects as well:
- 30 Fire Bonus: Basic Fire Debuff drops enemy fire resistance by -5% and deals insignificant dot damage.
- 60 Fire Bonus: Lv.1 Fire gives you an invisible fire shield every 5 seconds that burns enemies touching you.
- 90 Fire Bonus: Lv.2 Fire allows you to shoot fireballs with a 20% chance in each attack you do. Includes skill hits.
- 120 Fire Bonus: Lv.3 Fire has a 10% chance of summoning a fire familiar of sorts to attack. Includes skill hits.
An additional 0.33% of Ice damage per point of overall damage. Certain amounts of Ice Bonus give the following additional effects as well:
- 30 Ice Bonus: Basic Ice debuff drops enemy ice resistance by -5% and deals very minor slow.
- 60 Ice Bonus: Lv.1 Ice gives you an invisible frost shield every 5 seconds that slows enemies touching you.
- 90 Ice Bonus: Lv.2 Ice allows you to shoot Ice shards with a 20% chance in each attack you do. Includes skill hits.
- 120 Ice Bonus: Lv.3 Ice has a 10% chance of summoning an ice familiar of sorts to attack. Includes skill hits.
An additional 0.3% of Poison damage per point of Poison Bonus. Certain amounts of Poison Bonus give the following additional effects as well:
- 30 Poison Bonus: Basic Poison debuff drops enemy poison resistance by -5% and deals Damage over Time in a small ratio to enemy HP.
- 60 Poison Bonus: Lv.1 Poison grants you a poison mist every 5 seconds that poisons enemies touching you.
- 90 Poison Bonus: Lv.2 Poison allows you to fire poison balls with a 20% chance in each attack. Includes skill hits.
- 120 Poison Bonus: Lv.3 Poison summons a poison familiar of sorts with a 10% chance in each attack. Includes skill hits.
An additional 0.3% of Lightning damage per point of Lightning Bonus. Certain amounts of Lightning Bonus give the following additional effects as well:
- 30 Lightning Bonus: Basic Lightning debuff has a chance of disrupting an enemy completely, even bosses, also reducing defense slightly and lightning resistance by -5%.
- 60 Lightning Bonus: Lv.1 Lightning provides a shock aura every 5 seconds that can shock an enemy touching you.
- 90 Lightning Bonus: Lv.2 Lightning brings down lightning bolts with a 20% chance in each attack. Includes skill hits.
- 120 Lightning Bonus: Lv.3 Lightning summons a thunder familiar of sorts with 10% chance in each attack. Includes skill hits.
An additional 0.3% of Darkness damage per point of Darkness Bonus. Certain amounts of Darkness Bonus give the following additional effects as well:
- 30 Darkness Bonus: Basic Darkness debuff has a chance of inflicting random reduction debuffs, Seal, and bleed.
- 60 Darkness Bonus: Darkness provides a shadow shield that can inflict enemies with debuffs when you're touched every 5 seconds.
- 90 Darkness Bonus: Lv.2 Darkness allows you to cast off dark mist with a 20% chance in each attack. Includes skill hits.
- 120 Darkness Bonus: Darkness allows you to summon a doppelganger that will mimic your last attack with a 10% chance. This also includes skill hits.
Addition Damage to Crushing-Type Skills
Addition Damage to Piercing-Type Skills
Addition Damage to Slashing-Type Skills
Reduces the damage a character takes to the respective element(s), and increases the chance to avoid its basic debuff.